Monday, November 21, 2011

Friends who text me at 3 am:" Hey u sleeping?" me "No I'm freaking skydiving to hogwarts where I'll help fight in a battle against narnians and then ride my Dragon alongside Eregon."

So I'm trying to make my titles as funny as Amy's. How am I doing so far? Hahaha.
So,I'm super excited cuz Amy's gonna shadow me at my school, so I get to spend the whole day with her and I'm gonna get in so much freaking trouble cuz we won't stop talking :P I told mom how cool it'd be if Amy came to my school and mom just went "Oh gosh, the school would explode." then again she said the same thing when me and my 3 bests friends a had health together last year. Hahaha now THAT was fun!!!! Lemme tell u what, me, my 3 best friends,my crazy health teacher,and learning CPR DO NOT MIX WELL!!! my friend brough in a blow up 'Annie' dummy and my teacher LOVED IT. She called it her 'ET Annie.' it was weeiirrrrddddd. Lol.
Ugh,I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow :/ im gonna be soooooo LOOOOOOOPPYYYYYYY. Amy told dad to take a video of me after the surgery so she can see how I act under anesthesia. -_- THANKS A LOT AMY!!!! haha. If he does take a video,depending on what it's like I MIGHT post it here :P (yeah keep dreaming)
My bro has been having his bestfriend over a lot and let me tell u what, they are 10x funnier then me and Amy. Like, I dot even need any electronics around when they are in the same room as me cuz they're so freaking hilarious!!! Lol.
Well, I better get to bed.get up at 8 for wisdom teeth. Blahhhhhhhhh. Pray for me!!!!
~~~~Kyky~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment