Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ohai!!! The DINOSOUR GOT OUTA THE DUNGEON RUN OR YOU waterballoons :)

So obviOusly it's me. The great Amy... Jk i'm crippled so i'm not THAT great right now! Haha so i'm at the not so cripled house right now (meaning Ky) and i made her background and all be my glorious eye! I didnt realy feel like adding her and myself little title in the name so i am doing this like that i dont feel like delelting this cause i'm being videod rigt now. So yeah.... Haha i'm tired and atttt kysssss and i'm bout to tell ky (i am right now) to make us watch a fun movie. She interupted me and said "lord of the rings or eclipse. So MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SOOOOO yeah. I'm done cause i dont feel like saying this outloud anymore. (i am on video and readin what i'm typing out loud and all so yeahhh......) byeeeee!!!


~Love alwayssa Amyyyyyy the Cripled

No comments:

Post a Comment