Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'M A BANANA MONSTER WHO'LL EAT YOUR COOKIES

So I'm facetimimg Ky..... so I'm Amy.... obviously hahaha wow this is slow......... blah blah blah blah I made my basketball team and marching band ended. SO I'm going to be yet again busy  hahah I''m an awkward pinaple under the sea who cant spell worth anything! so yeah. you jellenI loveeeeeeeee random singing time with myself!!!!!!! just sayin. Don't tell me I'm wrong but I just saw this ninja be all ninja like and all.... then i realized i was looking in a miror. i dont know why i'm on but i have a book fanatic stuff so if you want to email me about books most things i've already read but i still want to know. (ky ignore) (people he may possibly read this...... email me [: )  KY TAKES HER TEMPS TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!! I am staring at Kys eye so yeah... bye....


~love alway Amy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment