Friday, November 11, 2011

"Knock knock" "Whos there" "You know" "You know who?" "YES!" *Kills* hehehe. im in a harry potter mood. oh and im Kylie.

WHATS UP MY PEOPLES?!?!??!?!??!! hahahaha. IM WITH AMY!!! Let the partyyyyy beginnnnnnn!!!!!! hehe. Soooooooo, Harry potter came out today. its 11/11/11. but most improtantly.....
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get to spend today with my wonderful magnificent absolutly possitivly most beautfiul cousin, AMY!!!!! My daddy is one the radio right now with my bro so i havent seen him at all today :((( BUt HES ON THE RADIO!!!! SO COOL!!! lol.
So Amy is spending the weekend with us. its gonna be fun. AS ALWAYS!!! we're gonna go see breaking dawn next week :D and on the 22nd i get my wisdom teeth out :((( WAHHHHHHHHHHH an on the 16th, i get my hair permanently straightened!!!! :D
so....i dont know what else to put right now. i'll write again later..BYEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZz
HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!
~~~Ky~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment