Friday, September 23, 2011

I Amy again heartssss

Ky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to hang out again!! Like i want to tomorow!!!! I saw lion king in 3D too!!!!! It was beautiful!!!!!! Lol even thoigh it wasnt in 3D but i was singing really obnociously and i know thats not how you spell it!! I have hoible grammar so sorry!!! Dx i'm also bad at spelling but i'm the best at both in my school!! O.O haha i got a noseeeeee!!! Unlike Voldo!!!!!!!!!!!! and we need to wath a movieeeeeeeee ky!!! Oh!! And yeah i'm like hyper!! I didnt even have coffee yet!!! (my new obsession...!!!) lalala i have marching band tonight and we didnt have school today so i'm going to bebreally hyper at the footballgame i wont watch but i'll have funnn!!!!!!!!!! Kylieeee when does our schools face eahother??


~Love always!!!!!! Amyyyy!!!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment