Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wise words of Amyyyy

Sooooooooooooooooo, last night with my cousin, she was saying so many funny things and i was putting them as my status on fb. but then i realized there to many funny things that she was saying to i put the quotes on my phone. now i'll share them with you!

"I wonder if you can Avada kedavra yourself"

"I WANT A PURPLE IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"If you say sorry one more time, i'm gonna slap you in the face!"

"Computer down, tv off, phone away! WE ARE PLAYING HARRY POTTER!" (We're 15 mind you. haha)

"SUGAR RUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I'm the demon child at school."

"LALALA I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!!"

"HA HA HA. HA HA HA (Serious tone) Funny."

"NO!!!!! I don't wanna leave!!! I don't wanna get out of the lazy river!!! No!!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"The lines to long. Let's just go to the Lazy river. cuz i'm lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

"My dream is to marry one of Bill Gates' long lost, british, male model twin sons that is my age. Kylie can have the other"
"Who'd want a red iphone? I'd just color mine red. DUDE WHAT IF IT WAS PURPLE?!?!??!?!?!"


hahahahahahhahah,im like, cracking up as i write this! hope i  gave you a luagh! :P

~Kylieee

No comments:

Post a Comment