Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'M WITH KYLIE AND IM AM NOT OBVIOUSLY SINCE I AM AMY

I AM WITH MY FAVORUTE COUSIN/SISTER/BESTFRIEND/IT THING/FAIRY PRINCESS/CUTIE PI/LOVELY PERSON! Shes getting a pretty dress tailored. It looks lovely and shes not going to convince me to go (: haha i'm not going to wear a dress. Haha we sang lots of interesting songs i cant spell from disney old movies that we watche when we were little i LUVVV HERRRRR hahaha idk what to say but ky and her mom and kne of my fav aunts to see abduction :) so yeah alls forgiven. I found out that a guy from my school and whos in the regiment with me goes ro youth group with ky so lets just say i'm going to youth group in a few weeks :) haha well idk what to say and i promise i'll post somethig on in a little bit. BYEEE


~love Amy always

No comments:

Post a Comment